HomeSAFE is a division of Birnie Electric Limited. If you have a commercial, industrial, or design build project in mind, please check out our big brother, Birnie Electric Limited, here. For all your residential electrical needs, HomeSAFE is fully capable of providing you with design, consultation, and pricing for your next construction project.
Are you planning to renovate your home and need an electrical contractor?
Read Article on Electrical Contractors
by Electrical Safety Authority
Some things to know before you renovate
Read Article on Renovation Tips
by Electrical Safety Authority
From 700 square feet to 10,000+ square feet, our team is capable of taking your architectural blueprints and assisting in the design of the home of your dreams. Whether you are undergoing a renovation, addition, or new build, our team of Electrical Solutions Specialists have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right.
We are proudly Lutron certified for automation and shade control. Our experience with automation design ensures that your home knows you before it is even a home.
Birnie HomeSAFE residential project.
BIRNIE HomeSAFE electrician discussing pot light layout with homeowner.
New electrical panel and wiring for basement renovation.
1. Upon selecting HomeSAFE to embark on your next project, we require a set of drawings (for larger projects). If the project is smaller or a renovation, we will require a site visit.
2. Once we have all information and drawings, we will discuss your needs to ensure we put together a package that aligns with your vision, as well as your price range.
3. Upon acceptance of the proposal, we schedule you into our project calendar to guarantee scheduling on our end.
4. All projects are completely laid out and boxed before ANY wire is pulled. Upon completion of the layout stage, we conduct a walkthrough with our clients to ensure everything is in the correct location before pulling wire.
5. Once we have sign off and approval that our layout is perfect, we ﬁnish the rough wire stage.
6. As we approach the ﬁnishing stage, we typically allow for two separate trips. Trip 1: Light the place up and get some wiring devices installed. Trip 2: Completely ﬁnish the project, right down to the last cover plate.
HomeSAFE offers a 5-Year Warranty on all new construction and renovation projects. The warranty includes the following:
Five Years for our installation to be free from wiring defects … this only covers the wiring completed by HomeSAFE. You have the option to recertify for an additional five years upon expiration of the warranty.
Materials are to follow the manufacturer's warranty. If a part becomes faulty within the allotted time period of the manufacturer's warranty, we will replace it at no charge.
Option to recertify for an additional 5 Years upon expiration of the warranty.
The warranty follows the house, not the owners. If you sell the home while it is still under warranty, the warranty is transferred to the new owners.
If, within the warranty period, more work is completed by another electrical contractor, the warranty is considered void unless inspected by HomeSAFE.
Request an Initial No-Fee Assessment
Request a free preliminary assessment to determine if your home is right for this service.